- How do I know if my jewelry is valuable?
- Is it worth my effort to set up an appointment?
- What type of jewelry does Munford Jewelry Buyers purchase?
- Will the value of my jewelry increase if I keep it for a few more years?
- How do I know I can trust Munford Jewelry Buyers?
- What can I expect when I arrive at Munford Jewelry Buyers?
1. How do I know if my jewelry is valuable?
It all depends on the item; its stones, metals and design. In some instances it may be very valuable; in others, the total market value may not be what you expected. In order for us to make an accurate assessment we need to see the jewelry in person.
2. Is it worth my effort to set up an appointment?
There is no charge for assessments and evaluations and there is no minimum piece requirement. In other words, you have nothing to lose by calling us today to set up an appointment. Who knows? Your jewelry may be more valuable than you ever imagined.
3. What type of jewelry does Munford Jewelry Buyers purchase?
Munford Jewelry Buyers is interested in gold, old gold, siiver, platinum, sterling silver, large diamonds, estate jewelry, Art Deco pieces, gemstones, coins and watches. We also buy sterling silver tea sets and serving trays, flatware and cups. Please call or email us anytime with your inquiries.
4. Will the value of my jewelry increase if I keep it for a few more years?
It all depends on the present market. Certain designers, periods and styles are more desirable than others and the level of interest can change over the years. The value of precious metals fluctuates quite often depending on demand and availability. We recommend you rely on a professional to help you determine if selling your items in the present market is a wise decision.
5. How do I know I can trust Munford Jewelry Buyers?
Munford Jewelry Buyers is locally owned and operated and is bonded and insured. Our staff has over 36 years of experience right here in the Richmond area having worked for many years at Richmond’s top jewelers before coming to Munford Jewelry Buyers. We pride ourselves in offering the fairest market value possible and strive to build relationships by giving superior customer service and treating our clients with respect and dignity.
6. What can I expect when I arrive at Munford Jewelry Buyers?
It’s a relatively easy process. Calling and making an appointment is the best way to ensure prompt service. Once you arrive we listen to learn about the piece or pieces and based on condition, desirability, and market prices, we make our assessment. At that time, we present your options, our recommendations and our offer. If we do purchase your jewelry, we will immediately issue a check drawn on a local bank so you can be on your way.